Sunday 13 November 2016

New Beginnings

Where to start?
I needed to change.  I've been unhappy for a long time, I've been single for years and nothing seemed to want to go my way.
I've been the master of my own destruction it seems.  Even my yoga practice has been struggling to give me comfort, I'm ok on the mat but not off it.

So, the question was, how do I shake it off?  How can I get myself into a space where good things happen instead of bad?

I've known about the Law of Attraction for a while, but somehow over the years have just gotten out of the habit of applying it.  Now, everything is out of sorts, a bit of a mess, if you like.

This is where I start again, wipe the slate clean.

They say practice makes perfect, so I'm starting with the basics here.  Visualisation, Gratitude, Affirmations, Positivity, I think that is the basic ground, right?

I need to take a little time to figure out what I really want to manifest in my life, also to think of a couple of really small things to prove to myself again that this really does work.

Here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment