Saturday 3 December 2016

Summoning The Soulmate - Aromatherapy

Adding another one of my interests to the manifestation mix... Aromatherapy.

I know the oils won't do much on their own, but I have a theory....

I figure if I meditate while I'm holding my crystals it will charge them, and I will wear them throughout the day.   I'm adding scent to this.

I've made a pulse point balm, I've tried to use scents which are related to love.  I'm going to use it when I meditate and then apply it throughout the day and before I go to sleep.  My thinking is that the positive vibration I raise during the meditations will link in my brain to the scent.  So, when I use it while not deliberately meditating, it should set my vibrations to the positive naturally.

I found a few base recipes, and kind of mixed them up and made my own, which is...

16g Grapeseed Oil
16g Shea Butter
7g Beeswax

Then I made a blend of the following essential oils...

28 drops Ylang Ylang
14 drops Sweet Orange
14 drops Sandalwood
14 drops Cedarwood

It smells slightly manly to me, which perhaps is a good thing, it will smell like the Soulmate I am attracting ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment